We Provide Home Health Care in Minnesota
Including the Twin Cities, St. Cloud and Surrounding Areas
Minneapolis, MN’s Home Health Care Specialists
HealthMax Home Health Care is a family-owned and -operated company serving the communities of St. Paul, St. Cloud, Coon Rapids, and Minneapolis, MN. Our home health care services keep clients safe and secure by providing unique, personalized care. Our company is regionally recognized for our wide range of services to support people and enrich their lives in their homes. We are dedicated to offering every client considerate and quality home care, enabling them to carry on their daily lives with respect and dignity. Our team provides caring support so that clients can continue to do the activities they enjoy.
Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We make our clients and staffs health and safety our highest priority, so we have partnered with the Minnesota Department of Healthy. To stay healthy and prevent spreading the virus, follow these tips:
- Get Vaccinated
- Wear a mask
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
- Monitor your health daily
Stay Informed on the COVID-19 Situation
Stay up-to-date on the facts about the coronavirus situation. You can find general information at the following resources:
- The Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/
- The Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Call the MDH general hotline at 651-201-3920 with specific questions about COVID-19.
- Call your medical care provider by phone if you or a client experiences any of the COVID-19 symptoms. Discuss your concerns and follow all their instructions.
- To find a COVID-19 vaccine near you, visit https://www.vaccines.gov/
- Free tests: COVIDtests.gov – Free at-home COVID-19 tests.
- Information on N95 Masks: Pharmacies Participating in COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC
Our Compassionate Services for Clients
HealthMax Home Health Care performs client home care services with the utmost concern for their security and comfort. A few of our services include the following:
We provide support and assistance to clients with disabilities living independently through personal care assistance (PCA) services.
Our team helps with managing general household activities like cleaning.
Our staff directly trains clients to address their identified skill development needs with independent living skills (ILS) training.
Consider a Career with HealthMax Home Health Care
We are always growing our company and open to new talent to expand our team. If you are interested in a career in home health care, reach out to us to learn more about our company and apply today. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all applicants.
3037 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433, USA
125 W Broadway Ave #102, Minneapolis, MN 55411, USA
425 E St Germain St #101, St Cloud, MN 56304, USA
1821 University Ave W suite s-132, St Paul, MN 55104, USA